Did you know the worlds biggest golf tournament takes place next week? The 2019 Masters will be held in Augusta Georgia from April 11th to the 14th.
Are you headed to the masters this year? Here are a few things to know.
KAGS – Augusta Regional Airport at Bush Field – 8000’ – 23 minutes to Augusta National Golf Club
KAIK – Aiken Municipal Airport – 5500’ – 29 minutes from Augusta National Golf Club
KHQU – Thomson-McDuffie County Airport – 5500’ – 33 minutes from August National
KBNL – Barnwell Regional Airport – 5100’ – 57 minutes from Augusta National
PRACTICE ROUNDS TICKETS
Practice Rounds tickets are daily grounds passes valid for one of the three Practice Round days (Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday). Practice Rounds tickets for Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday cost $75 each.
DAILY TOURNAMENT TICKETS
Daily Tournament tickets are daily grounds passes valid for one of the four Tournament days (Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday). Daily Tournament tickets cost $115 each.
Did You Know? Masters Fun Facts!
- The Masters was originally called the Augusta National Innovational
- Augusta National Golf Club was founded by Bobby Jones
- The first Masters took place in the year 1934
- A green jacket is rewarded to the winner of the Masters each year, along with Name engraved on permanent Masters Trophy which remains at Club, Sterling Replica of Masters Trophy and a Gold Medal
- You must be invited to play in the Masters
- The Masters is held at the Augusta National Golf Club in Georgia every year
- Each hole on the course is named after a flower
Interested in traveling to Augusta for the Masters this year? Contact your Membership Consultant at 617-328-(JETS) or click below to get an instant quote for your charter.