Gramercy Park Hotel has partnered with private aviation leader Magellan Jets to create the NYFW trip of a lifetime for fashion enthusiasts and creatives alike. Enjoy the excitement of New York Fashion Week with a private flight to New York, a stay at a stunning Julian Schnabel designed penthouse overlooking Gramercy Park, and exclusive access to shows and after parties.
Taking place from September 7-14th, 2017, New York Fashion Week’s busy schedule and bevy of activities is made more manageable via a private driver, included with the booking, to transfer guests from the hotel to the shows, and from the shows to the after parties, and then back again.
Let’s take a look at what the full experience includes:
- Roundtrip airfare in a private jet via Magellan Jets
- Luxury accommodation in the Penthouse Suite of Gramercy Park Hotel
- VIP Tickets to select NYFW Runway Shows & Events
- Car and driver throughout Manhattan for transport to and from Fashion Week events and shows
- Concierge service, offering custom itineraries, activity arrangements, restaurant reservations and event reservation assistance.
- Magellan Jet fixed membership rates access
- No fuel surcharges
- Guaranteed aircraft availability with as little as 10 hours’ notice
- Complimentary full-service gourmet catering on-board
- Choice of Large, Super Midsize, Mid or Medium jet
- Complimentary luxury airport transportation
- 2 Complimentary Frette bath robes
- For this package, Magellan Jets will treat you like a member for your first 2 trips, without having to buy a membership card.
Pricing for guests for hotel penthouse stay and private round-trip flights aboard a Hawker 800 XP Medium Jet (based on round-trip airfare from Miami- NYC), starts at US $35,000 (plus taxes and fees) for a 2-night stay and $75,000 for a 7-night stay.
For bookings or more information, you can contact the Gramercy Park Hotel at 212-920-3300.