The Hawker 800XP is one of the most successful private jets ever made. The Hawker 800XP is a third-generation mid size model and is designed to complete transcontinental and international flights, as well as having short range capabilities.
- One of the Hawker 800XP’s strong points is its ability to take off from runways much shorter than are typically required for private jet international flights
- Two AlliedSignal TFE731-5BR engines power the Hawker 800XP
- The Hawker 800XP can climb to an altitude of 37,000 feet in twenty minutes
- Eight seats: a four-person club section, a three-person divan, and one forward-facing seat
- The seats are fully adjustable and can swivel 360°
- Soundproofing options where cabin noise levels usually stay in the low 70-decibel range
- The baggage compartment accessible in-flight which holds 48 cubic feet of luggage
With a brand new avionics system, GPS, high frequency communications, dual autopilot and amble interior space for all travel needs, the Hawker 800 XP is the go to jet when it comes to Magellan. Interested in learning more about the Hawker 800 XP or other private jets? Contact Magellan Jets or click below to get a quote on your next private travel charter.