Magellan Jets is seeking a highly energetic individual looking to join our fast growing, innovative and dynamic team for the role of an Aviation Sourcing Associate. This highly motivated individual with a “get it done” attitude will work directly with a Senior Aviation Consultant to assist in sourcing aircraft, drafting proposals, recognizing sales opportunities, increasing margins and other sales oriented day to day tasks. Through direct and sustained interaction, you’ll act as the frontline liaison between internal and external personnel, customers and vendors. This is an upwardly mobile position with the opportunity to rapidly expand your sales toolkit through practical, hands-on exposure to a variety of tactics and initiatives. Magellan Jets fosters a fun, collaborative, and vibrant culture where our team members care deeply about one another and where each person wants and accepts responsibility in all they do.
Aviation Associate Responsibilities:
- Assists in sourcing of aircraft for on-demand flights (and mechanical situations for members)
- Updates Senior Aviation Consultant by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries
- Investigates data and history of high and low performing accounts
- Helps maintain customer database by inputting profiles and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports
- Prepares sales presentations for On-demand Charter proposals
- Contacts clients to obtain missing information, update Salesforce and/or quality assurance
- Liaises with the Logistics department (Flight Support and Sourcing) to ensure timely deliveries
- Meets and exceeds quarterly scorecard metrics and “rocks”
- Communicates important feedback from customers internally
- Ensures sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Stays up-to-date with new products and features
About Magellan Jets
Our mission: We work with our customers by helping them achieve both their personal and business goals. We believe in continuing to seek innovation and preserving the one asset that can’t be bought back: time. All of this is done using the world’s safest and most reliable aircraft and flight crews and managed by aviation professionals that are passionate about their relationships. Our commitment: We believe in providing personalized experiences on each and every flight. We are committed to our clients and responsible for making the right decisions to keep them safe, comfortable, and always on time. We believe that understanding what is important to each unique client and listening to their needs and expectations will build long-lasting relationships. We are committed to innovation that will drive the customer experience and our clients’ ease of moving throughout the world.
Magellan Jets offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability, 401K, life insurance, and Flexible spending option
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Quincy, MA 02169 (Required)
To apply for this position: submit your cover letter and resume by email here.