Position Title: Private Aviation Consultant
Location: Boston, MA & Orlando, FL
Compensation: Competitive, Salary + Commission
Are you a sales professional with at least two years experience and a proven track record for meeting and exceeding revenue goals? Do you live for the hunt and look at every phone call as an opportunity to grow your business? Are you ready to join a dynamic, highly motivated team who thrives on shattering the next glass ceiling? If so, read on…….
Magellan Jets has been recognized nationally as one of the Inc 5000’s fastest growing companies in the nation, and locally by the Boston Business Journal as one of the top 50 fastest growing organizations in Boston for the last 5 years in a row!
Our clients include corporations, C-level executives, athletes, celebrities and other high net worth individuals who utilize private aviation as a primary means of travel.
As we continue to grow our team, we’re seeking confident, motivated, relationship-driven sales professionals interested in pursuing a career path in private aviation solutions.
If you are a believer in owning your own success, have a passion for and care deeply about offering a tier one experience to clients, and love to “create amazing”, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
- Identify, nurture, and close new business relationships
- Develop a detailed and ongoing understanding of aviation, the private aviation marketplace, and associated solutions
- Present tailored solutions in a highly consultative manner
- Achieve and exceed stated revenue goals
- Use Salesforce as a tool to manage your business
- Continually grow an ever-evolving pipeline of activity
- Attend industry events
- Represent Magellan jets with honesty and integrity at all times
- No fear or hesitation in making a high volume of outbound phone calls
- Hunter sales approach
- Minimum of two years of inside/phone sales experience
- Proven (quantifiable) track record for meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to develop relationships with C-level decision makers over the phone and in person
- Disciplined approach to time management
- Ability to view every call as an opportunity
- Formal sales training (Dale Carnegie, Sandler, or equivalent), Salesforce experience, and/or prior experience in aviation is preferred, but not required
Magellan Jets offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability 401K, life insurance, and Flexible spending option.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position: submit your cover letter and resume by email here.