A Senior Sales Representative must be able to build strong customer relationships by focusing on the customer's private travel needs. They must excel in client development which works to promote customer longevity. A successful candidate will be expected to establish long term client retention by being an expert private aviation consultant offering complete flight portfolio management.
The Senior Sales Representative must be responsive to the changing environment of private travel regardless of geographical location or time of day. They will be required to handle the complete sales cycle of a private flight starting with the initial opportunity, qualification, needs analysis process, quoting, fulfillment, in addition to the client services aspect of the flight.
In an on-demand private charter environment, the Senior Sales Representative will be expected to be available after hours and holidays for sales opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing customers with quotes
- Following up with customers regarding options provided
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure revenue goals are met and recognized accurately
- Some overnight travel will be required
Desired Prior Experience
- Industry and sales experience required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Skills and Attributes
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
To apply for this position: submit your cover letter and resume by email here