Hotel De L’Europe, Amsterdam
- The hotel was originally built along the Amstel River in the 17th Century to protect the city from invaders. Today the location is perfection, located on the busiest square in Amsterdam; Hotel De L’Europe is walking distance to the Van Gogh Museum
- The interior of the hotel is surreal, originally designed to showcase the artwork of famous Dutch Masters.
- Hotel De L’Europe is home to one of Amsterdam’s most beloved Executive Chef’s, Richard van Oostenbrugge, who was recently awarded Gaultmillau 2014 Chef of the year, for consistently offering seasonal favorites to guests.
- Not to mention, an unbelievable stay for guests with choices of 111 rooms, 42 suites or a 6-bedroom Penthouse suite, each created with distinctive décor displaying replicas of Dutch Masters paintings. An average night stay at this spectacular hotel will cost about 339 euros, or about $540 dollars.
Aqua Dome, Austria
- This amazing resort is located in Austria approx. 21,000 feet above the Alps, guaranteeing guest 100 miles of open ski slopes.
- Aqua Dome is also recognized world wide as an amazing 4-star wellness spa with magnificent views of the Ötztal Alps. Resort guest tend to enjoy the remarkable architecture of the Aqua Dome Hotel that incorporates its mountainous backdrop.
- Staying at the Aqua Dome also has its perks, on every first Sunday of the month; guests are able to take advantage of Bathing and Brunch. This is a year-round special that includes Brunch Buffet and 3hour tickets to their amazing thermal spa.
- By far the biggest tourist attraction of Aqua Dome, are the two enormous outdoor pools filled with thermal water. These pools bring water in from a depth of 1,865 meters, allowing for healthy bathing year-round. Not to mention, the other indoor pools include scenic views that would blow your mind.
First World Hotel, Malaysia
- For those of you who want to make the most of your vacation, look no further than First World Hotel, Malaysia.This hotel offers over 6,000 rooms with incredible features, such as an indoor theme park, shopping malls, and a mega casino.
- First World Hotel is also filled with plenty of room options for guest ranging from standard, deluxe and super deluxe rooms.
- For additional tourist attraction, there are several restaurants and bars to accommodate guests. Some of the most notable restaurants are Torcello’s and Shanghai, which are famous to the area. With attention to, First World Café recognized as the largest café in Malaysia.
- By far the coolest feature at First World Hotel is the Indoor Theme Park. This Theme Park Features abundant rides, which offer Day Pass entrances to the Rainforest Splash Pool making it an unbelievable experience for families.
Conrad Rangali Island Resort, Maldives
- Located in Maldives, Conrad Rangali Island Resort is one of the top destination points in the world. This resort is known to be home to a variety of sea life ranging from whale sharks, dolphins, manta rays and gorgeous coral reef.
- Resort Accommodations vary from 50 idealistic water villas on Rangali Island. This private island is ideal for a romantic getaway but if you want to be closer to land there is 500m bridge to connect you as well.
- Expect nothing but the most best when it comes to dinning at the Conrad Rangali Island Resort in Maldives. This resort offers an undersea restaurant to guest located five meters below the surface. The restaurant also offers 180-degrees of breathtaking panoramic views.