You don’t always have to receive a green jacket to be a Masters Tournament champion…
With one of the most anticipated annual golf events coming up, Magellan Jets has teamed up with In The Know Experiences to create a VIP Masters Package for fans to experience the excitement and luxury of flying to and from the Masters 2015 tournament at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia this year… like a real PGA champion. Why witness the world’s best golfers through a television screen when you could be greenside at the most exclusive golf event in the world?
So how does a weekend filled with professional golf, live entertainment, lavish meals, and need we say – champions – sound to you?
Under these luxurious circumstances, an Arnold Palmer has never tasted so good in the air…
1. Round trip charter with Magellan Jets (added to total)
2. Private round trip ground transportation in an SUV (4 passengers max. w/ luggage) from the airport (AGS) to local hotel. Additional waiting time, stops and parking fees will result in further charges.cost depending on origin.
3. Four nights hotel accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn Augusta
4. Two Reserved Grounds Passes Thursday April 9, 2015 – Sunday April 12, 2015
5. VIP Hospitality for two Thursday April 9 2015 – Sunday April 12, 2015. Includes premium open bar, full service gourmet breakfast and lunch buffet with evening hors d’oeuvres, storage area for personal items, live entertainment, plasma TVs airing tournament coverage, and more.
6. Two round trip private transfers from guest’s hotel to Hospitality or Augusta National Golf Club Thursday through Sunday (within 1-4 miles). Additional waiting time, stops and parking fees will result in further charges.
For more information click here.